Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Loren Jensen, Jul 10, 2011. Renzetti Traveler Instructions Descending Direction. Write Your Own Review You're reviewing: Renzetti Traveler 2200 Pedestal Fly Tying Vise How do you rate this product? Renzetti Traveler 2200 / 2300 Cam Vises: The Traveler Series vises was first introduced in 1988, since then it has become the most popular in the world. I have seen them from $159-$190. Renzetti Cam Series Traveler Vise. Renzetti Presentation Vises vs. Traveler Vises ... Renzetti Traveler 2000 Cam Jaw Seri... $169.99. renzetti's are the bestttttt ropermonkey. I had a early Renzetti traveler in the mid 90's. The Renzetti Traveler 2000 vise is specially designed to accommodate a wide range of hook sizes from 28s to 4/0. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Renzetti Traveler 2200 Cam Series Vise C2203-R at Amazon.com. The Traveler 2200: Seems to be okay. The Traveler 2200: Seems to be okay. I bought a danvise and loved it for 2.5 years. Hi. Shop for a rotary fly tying vise on Orvis.com. ... Renzetti Presentation 2000, ... Renzetti Traveler Vise, 2200 Series. Currently, I use an HMH Standard (w/all the jaws) and a Renzetti Traveler. Renzetti Saltwater Traveler 2200 / 2300 Cam Vises: The Traveler Series vises was first introduced in 1988, since then it has become the most popular in the world. I'm trying to figure out what I really need instead of buying a ton of features I don't really know if I'll need. I can't bring myself to drop that kind of money on a new one, but I'm toying with the idea of trying to get a used one on eBay (or wherever). Renzetti Presentation Vises vs. Traveler Vises ... Renzetti Traveler 2000 Cam Jaw Seri... $169.99. I've settled on the Griffin Patriot for the last 8 years or so. They may ahve changed. Upgraded for 2008 with new finish Infinitely adjustable lever-operated cam jaws ... Renzetti Presentation 2000 Vise. An inexpensive true rotary vise. ... Renzetti Presentation 2000, ... Renzetti Traveler Vise, 2200 Series. Upgraded for 2008 with new finish Infinitely adjustable lever-operated cam jaws ... Renzetti Presentation 2000 Vise. Review of the Traveler vise by Renzetti. Renzetti is a manufacturer of quality fly tying vises, tools, accessories and rod building equipment. $309.95 Find best value and selection for your Renzetti Traveler 2200 series Rotary Vice search on eBay. The Knob Model is on clearance for $119. $309.95 I'm trying to figure out what I really need instead of buying a ton of features I don't really know if I'll need. Renzetti's all-in-one Presentation 2000 Vise holds hooks from 28 to 4/0 with one-jaw single adjustment. The Traveler 2200: Seems to be Shop for a rotary fly tying vise on Orvis.com. I'm trying to figure out what I really need instead of buying a ton of features I don't really know if I'll need. They both look identical but cant find out any real information online. The Traveler 2200: Seems to be okay. Proudly Tying on a Renzetti 2200 Traveler Cam Model with Base Fishyboy's Fly Pattern Database Submissions. The Renzetti Traveler 2000 vise is specially designed to accommodate a wide range of hook sizes from 28s to 4/0. World's leading marketplace. renzetti's are the bestttttt ropermonkey. I'm trying to figure out what I really need instead of buying a ton of features I don't really know if I'll need. Renzetti Traveler Cam Vise - Vises - The new Traveler Cam Series Vise has all the great features of the standard Traveler with the exception of the new cam operated jaws. I won't be bragging up my Renzetti any longer. The Renzetti Presentation 2000 fly tying vise is the latest of Renzettis fly tying vise selections. Review of the Traveler vise by Renzetti.